Sunday, February 19, 2012

what would I do without her?

Growing up, my mother would always tell my sister ( who is 2 and 3/4 years older) and I that we were each other's best friends! When we were younger we played together, shared toys, and even some friends. We were friends, but  I don't think I would have called us "best friends." I defiantly lived up to the "annoying little sister" role.



My sister and are different, yet we are---- in Rob's words"Cut from the same cloth."
We have so many similar mannerisms and our laugh and voices are exactly the same!

 Over the past few years, I have appreciated my sister, and our relationship so much more!  There is something to be said about the value of having a older sister!  I realize now that my mom was right! We are eachother's best friends!

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that's funny about your voices b/c people have said the same thing about me and my oldest sister. love it!

Lindsey said...

AW sisters are the best! I love having 6 :)

Sarah Beck said...

Yay! Laura I love you. Seriously. You are my best friend!

Sarah Beck said...

Yay! Laura I love you. Seriously. You are my best friend!

Sarah Beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.