Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yesterday the kids and I had a fun day.

Benjamin went to Physical therapy, then a quick jaunt to the park and Michael's for some crafty things for Benjamin to do. Had lunch, and for "school time" I decided to throw out any "work", and just have fun crafting. Benjamin painted, decorated foam easter eggs and watched u-tube videos about Pysanky.(which might I add, he can pronounce much better than me!) After Vera's nap we ran around the back-yard pretending to shoot Battadroids (some starwars thing)?

Later that night, Benjamin  in his prayers, thanked Heavenly Father for having a "fun mommy." Glad to know he had fun....makes me wonder what Benjamin thinks of me on boring normal days!

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i love days like that, i haven't had one in a while. i need to be better.

Katie Kennington said...

oh that is so sweet. Lately Elsa has been saying prayers that go more like this: ...bless mommy to have more patience. I need to learn from you!! Kiss your sweet little ones for me. I miss you guys!

Jules said...

It is amazing how much I can see of your creativeness and talent in the way you raise your children. You truly embody the "power of a mother to mould a child."

Kudos to you dear friend!!!!