Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Benjamin



here are some pictures of benjamin the past couple of weeks! he is 4 months old now. he's getting big-- he can roll over (only when he feels like it), he can almost sit up --we are still working on it! His eye hand coordination is getting better too! yesterday he started to take out his passy and put it back in his own mouth His 3 month check-up he was 93% in height and 50% in weight! we will see where he is the month.

9 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Laura, he is so stinkin' cute. I wish I could meet him! When I read your post about Father's Day I had to read and re-read it because I initially thought you said you're pregnant again. I almost died!! ...but then I caught on that you were talking about last year. Whew! That was exciting for a minute.

Whitney said...

What a cute little guy! I can see both of you in him! I wish I could give him a love!

Casey Redd Kennington said...

What a cute little kid! We love seeing pictures of your little morsel.

Sarah Beck said...

He's so cute. He looks JUST LIKE ROB!

Anonymous said...

How are things going I hope as well as it looks. The baby Benjamin is adorable. Keep in touch through allison's blog!
Jay Linford (bishop byu140)

April said...

What a cute little dude you have! No wonder you were so excited to be a stay at home mom! :)

How are things going??? I miss seeing you in the halls at school!

Sarah said...

Laura, little Benjamin is so cute!! He seriously just keeps getting cuter. And so fun that school is done for you so you can be with him all the time! Hooray! :)

HJolley said...

i love the cute expression on his face!

Christina Bassi said...

I just found out you had a blog! It was fun reading through it. I didn't know Benjamin could roll. Go, Ben! He is so darn cute. I just loved the mother's day card video. So funny! Good idea, Rob. You guys have such a great family. :)