Monday, October 27, 2008

Follow the Prophet


Ok, I know its a little cheesy, but i had to take a picture of Benjamin during General Conference. I thought its to cute-- Anyway, Benjamin loved looking and "listening" to President Monson. Wasn't Conference the best? I am so grateful that we have a living prophet to guide us in these latter days. We truly are blessed.
What was your favorite message from this last conference?

4 comments:

Tammy said...

It makes me sad to be so far away! We watched home videos of Robert with my kids when they were little. He was only Caleb's age and so patient with his nepews and neice. It made me a little weepy to think that he's the Dad now and I've never met the baby!

Whitney said...

He is a cutie! Conference was AMAZING! I loved all the talks but I especially liked Pres. Uchdorphs(?) talk on Hope and Elder Hollands talk on Angels! Both so good!

By the way. If you didn't already know...We are expecting a little boy in March! We are really excited. I'm also making my blog private but I'd like to invite you so if you could send me your email address that would be great. thatssewfabulous@gmail.com

Thanks Larua! Wish you were closer.

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Definitely Elder Hollands. I've listened to it many times since.

Melea said...

It is so good to hear from you and that you are doing well and recovering from a crazy summer. Benjamin sure is cute! I hope all is well with you and that life settles down for the holidays :)