Sunday, November 2, 2008

The little Frog Prince



When you are a child, Halloween is always exciting. You couldn't wait to get dressed up and get as much candy as possible. I remember inhaling my dinner (which was a normal thing for me as a kid) so we could get our snowsuits on, then get dressed up in our costume and hit the road. But over the years, I kind of became a boring grown-up and lost that childlike spirit of excitement. Example, my 3rd year at BYU. My roommates and I were hanging at home studying, when a knock came to our apartment.There stood 3 little children dressed up in their Halloween get-up trick or treating--- I almost died! We forgot that is was Halloween... and we didn't have any candy on hand. You should of seen the disappointment on the kids faces... it was pretty depressing. I felt so lame.
Well, this year, I was excited. I guess when you have a kid it becomes way more exiting. I couldn't wait to show off our little frog. Benjamin was just too cute. He was a little tired by the end, but we all had fun!














Ummm isn't Ronald McDonald scary??? He looks like death. Yeah... Surprisingly Benjamin didn't cry. Apparently He scared a lot of kids. He was handing out kid meal hamburger boxes with candy in them. Apparently that wasn't enough to win the kids over.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Benjamin made such a cute frog. I am glad you all had a fun Halloween. I agree it becomes fun again when you start to have your own kids. (This is Megan White from Wymount by the way.)

Whitney said...

What a cute little speckled frog!!! Benjamin is adorable!

Jalei & Lane said...

What a cute frog!

Sarah Beck said...

I love frogs and I love Benjamin! And I hate clowns--Ronald scares the crud out of me

Kelly said...

He is such a cute little frog prince!! I love it!

Christina Bassi said...

Awww...what an adorable frog. Benjamin is so darn cute. :)