Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Stache




a week and a half ago , robs electric razor had some problems... what resulted was rob growing a full blown beard. Sick I know. I refused to kiss him. Anyway, rob finally shaved it... (after benjamin cried when rob tried to kiss him)... well almost all of it. He ran out of time before he had to go somewhere, and what resulted was the "stache". See for yourself...
what do you all think??

6 comments:

Brittany Collier said...

You need to check out my post from Oct. 10. "these are a few of my favorite things (part I)" You'd laugh.

Jules said...

I just caught up on all your posts! You binger. ;) And I'm so glad you're all ok after a "natural disaster Indian Summer." Your little family is adorable! Love and miss ya!

Jules

Jalei & Lane said...

Make it go away! haha!

Sara and Dustin said...

The funniest part about this is Dustin just barely shaved a goatee! What is it with these guys? I didn't suspect it but Dustin actually looks pretty good with it :)

Kelly said...

Great pictures! That is so funny

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Sick...the stache is so much worse than the whole beard...