Thursday, November 13, 2008

Puppets.

I can't express how much I love being a mom. It is the most fulfilling thing I have ever done in my life. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to spend every day with this little guy. I love our little family and cherish every moment we have together. It amazes me how much Benjamin learns each day, and how much he is growing up. I honestly try to cherish each memory-- even if it is as silly as benjamin and I crawling around chasing each other or as tender as him asleep in my arms after a long day.


Anyway--- Today I decided that Benjamin might enjoy the little finger puppet his Aunt Tammy sent him when he was born.. and well... see for yourself his reaction...

By the way-- thanks tammy for the puppets! They were an instant hit!


You really don't have to watch the video--- its more for the grandparents--- It kind of the typical Home video--- great Cinematography, thrilling action and cunning script. And Please excuse my wonderful deshuffled look--- it was at the end of a long busy day of errands.

7 comments:

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Hey I LOVE your new blog layout...so cool! Benjamin is really so very cute...and I am not just saying that because I am his aunt. Give him a squish for me :) Kiersta

Melea said...

Hey! Glad you posted pics. Jeff and I were bored tonight and so decided to look at blogs. We love your little boy. He is darling. It is fun to hear things that he is interested in that Maddox is too, like balls. He also loves to throw them and chase them. It is so cute! Hope all is going well for you. Where are you moving to? Any closer to Kentucky by chance? We miss you guys!

Julianne said...

He is so cute - I love that grin!

Jalei & Lane said...

Looks like he loves them!

Jules said...

Your little family is SO adorable!

April said...

We have those SAME finger puppets for Breea. She loves them and carries them around ALL stinkin' day!

He is adorable! Doesn't it just get more and more fun???

Mila Amorim said...

Laura!! Your little boy is the cutest, oh my gosh!!!
So, are you guys moving somewhere else after Rob finishes his master or is it a job he got where you guys are living right now?
I just LOVED Benjamin's halloween costume! I loved stuffed frogs, I have tonz of them!
We miss ya!!!