Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hey its almost christmas... we have been busy, but I thought that we would share our pictures! This year we had thanksgiving with Rob's Sister Kiersta. The food was divine---- yes divine. This was the first time that rob and I made a turkey-- actually really rob prepared it (with the guidance of kiersta). It was a fun learning experience. Benjamin LOVED turkey and stuffing. He couldn't get enough of it.



checkout the desserts

3 comments:

Katie Kennington said...

Man, knowing how well you two cook...I am jealous of everyone who got to eat at your house for Thanksgiving!!! I miss THE ROLL. I have since thought about trying to find a recipe for that, but I think that was all about eating it with awesome people like you guys that made it the best desert ever.

Jules said...

Wow! Talk about a fancy setup for the desserts! And the bird looks delish as well! I have to say, it is one of the best feelings when your kids pig out!

Happy Holidays you three!

Jalei & Lane said...

Can I have a piece??