This is a blurry picture of benjamin and his cousin Hendrix. Personally I think that the two of them look alike--- what do you all think?
At Robs party, we gave the kids their Christmas ornaments. Robert and I made these clothes pin ornaments for my sisters kids, and for robs sister's kids who live in Houston (compliments of Martha Stewart's website for the idea)They were a lot of fun to make--- check out the awesome elf--- that was robs creation! We think that the kids liked them. For my sister and her husband I made ( I am so proud) Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy. I was pretty impressed needless to say.
3 comments:
those ornamnets are too cute! I think I might have to go look up that Martha Stewart idea...
I can't even IMAGINE Scott sitting down with me to make anything crafty. ;) Not that he doesn't make stuff...anyway, kudos to you Rob and Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Rob! We need to try out that Alley Theater!
Post a Comment