Roof over your head,
Rice in your belly,
Two hearts,
beating as one.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Benjamin Halloween!
We had so much fun this year with benjamin. He actually understood the concept of it (well at least, you go up to peoples door and they give you candy). He even would put the candy in his own bag, and run to the next house. I will post more later, but here are some pictures
Benjamin is so cute in his costume. It is fun when they finally get the trick-or-treat thing. You guys went to Trunk-or-Treat too. We didn't see you there.
Hi Laura, I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.
9 comments:
Benjamin is so cute in his costume. It is fun when they finally get the trick-or-treat thing. You guys went to Trunk-or-Treat too. We didn't see you there.
What a cute puppy!
Love these photos!!
He is so cute!!!!! You guys look like you had a fun trip to see your "mum" and dad :)
cute pictures! the second one from the bottom, benjamin looks a little like Whitney
Hi Laura,
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.
Thanks,
Christina
Halle's getting grumpy so I can't write very much, but it's so fun catching up on your cute little family! You're beautiful as ever my friend!
Laura your hair is so cute! I miss you! And I love that cute little doggy. How adorable.
Thanks for posting that website about teaching stuff for kids. It got me very excited, I wish I were more like you.
He is so cute! And I love your hair!!! When did it get so long??
Post a Comment