Yesterday,
Sunday:
Benjamin stayed in Nursery! Yes!(I did have to stay with him/leave a couple of times, telling him I would come back ect. But it worked, and I got to go to blessed RS!)
Benjamin is wearing no diaper at night time... because he has been waking up himself in the wee hours to go potty.a
WE Made it early to a family function.(Might i say, we were the first ones there!) Crazy enough, since we have had 2 kids, We are amazingly on time.... what?!?!? to everything else.... but----Church (we are still working on that one, but I have a feeling that it will be happening so soon) I guess 11am church is still to early.
Have all the meals planned for the week
MOnday:
Vera is growing like crazy! 1 month and she's now at 9 lbs 14 0z. She is 75 % for Height, 50 % weight and head size. (Ok... I know we have some friends whose babies are like off the chart, but this is huge for us peeps whose first baby was always stuck in the 2oth %). She is getting less fussy, and sleeping better.
Successfully managed costco run with two kids... and carried the 8 items I bought up three flights of stairs.... by myself... Gotta love the baby harnesses, My life would not be the same without them. (SHout out to sara J for the idea! I saw that you carried Ezra all over the place like that, and it dawned on me what an awesome idea that was! It has changed my life)
Tuesday
Benjamin start his gymnastic classes. Its funny, when you have kids, everything exciting, wonderful and amazing stems from them. Really though, I love being a parent. You get so excited for your kids to do something new, and whatever makes them happy, make you a million times more happy. Its a hard job, don't get me wrong, but It is an amazing job that makes you want to be better everyday.
And nerd alert.... Mocking Jay comes out today! I have been so excited for this read, for many months now.
Anyway... thats just till wed. But I know this is going to be such an awesome week.... sign up for boot camp, Rob has his friday off this week... ect ect.
6 comments:
Yay for a good week (and yay for MockingJay!!! I'm still looking for someone to bum a borrow off of... I'm #59 on the librarys 110 person hold list!)
Doing the whole grocery thing is hard with just 1 kid, so props to you! And I'm glad you mentioned Mockingjay. I was just thinking about that the other day wondering when it would be out. Good to know!
Yay! I love shout outs! I'm so happy I was able to inadvertently help you out so much. Isn't it great that we can get fantastic ideas from other moms? I'm thrilled you are having such a good week. Thanks for sharing the details!
that's so funny b/c i'm checking my doorstep like 3 times a day for my book to come! and activities for kids are so exciting! i'm loving every minute of caroline playing soccer and thankfully so is she!
I have also been excited about mockingjay haha
your kids are adorable!
We were very impressed that you were not only the first ones here but even a little early. It was fun to have you over. We'll have to do it again sometime.
Post a Comment