Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandpa & Grandma come to visit



Two weekends ago, my parents drove down from wichita to visit with us for 2 days. Benjamin loved seeing his grandparents and was very spoiled by them. They took him to ride the train at Hermann Park and brought lots of fun things for Benjamin. Thanks guys!
They also got to meet Vera for the first time.


Ps> can you tell whose parents these are?

I have more pictures, but for some reason... my iphoto is hiding those pictures from me. Anyway, this is what I'll post for now.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

so its crazy how much you and your mom look alike. i remember seeing her at the park and thinking, that's not laura but wow it sure looks like her!

Melynda said...

Oh Laura! I just got your texts. I am sorry I have been MIA all summer! It has been a crazy one for us, but good. She is absolutely beautiful...and perfect! What a miracle she is and I know more than anyone how difficult it was to get her here, but she is here! I wish SOO bad that I could come take pictures for you. I LOVE her name. And I a happy to hear that she made it to 38 weeks...that is amazing! I am glad the birth was fast and smooth and that you are doing well. We miss you too and are just so happy that this all worked out the way it did and that she is here safe!

Christina Bassi said...

Sounds like fun. You take the cutest pictures, Laura. Vera is just adorable. I can't wait to meet her.