Roof over your head, Rice in your belly, Two hearts, beating as one.
Aww! I'm IN LOVE!
Vera is gorgeous. Congratulations on your beautiful family :)
She is beautiful and those are great pictures. Your pictures are always really nice. Congratulations on your growing family.
you took those with your iphone? holy cow those are good, and she's so cute!
Love her already :) and LOVE her name, it is so sweet.
She's so beautiful Lar! Perfect little hands, fingers, nose...everything! How's Benjamin adjusting?
Your baby is very cute. Congratulations!
I love her "No photos, paparazzi" pose! And she is just so beautiful :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aww! I'm IN LOVE!
Vera is gorgeous. Congratulations on your beautiful family :)
She is beautiful and those are great pictures. Your pictures are always really nice. Congratulations on your growing family.
you took those with your iphone? holy cow those are good, and she's so cute!
Love her already :) and LOVE her name, it is so sweet.
She's so beautiful Lar! Perfect little hands, fingers, nose...everything! How's Benjamin adjusting?
Your baby is very cute. Congratulations!
I love her "No photos, paparazzi" pose! And she is just so beautiful :)
Post a Comment