Monday, July 19, 2010

My sweet little boy


we took B to his first movie, toy story 3 and ice cream for robs monday off for july 4th!


Benjamin has been having a hard time being left alone in nursery. He loves nursery and has a party when he's there, except one of us has to be with him... the entire time. Yesterday I was the chosen one. Rob got the boot-- Benjamin shoved daddy out the door and closed it on him. I think somebody senses that Baby sister might be coming soon, so mommy was the fav yesterday.

Anyway, I love how sweet Benjamin is. It is just his personality to be very loving, friendly and compassionate. Sometimes, the evil two year old comes out, but most of the time he is sweet. I love watching him be nice to others, and be eager to share snacks and toys.

Yesterday, there was a little girl who in his class who was super upset. She was crying. Benjamin with a very concerned look, said: "oh, she's sad."Reached out to the little girl, and said, "its ok, take my hand, it will be ok." It was so sweet. He gave her hug as well, which, I guess she really didn't want, bc she cried more.
I love how perceptive he is to others feelings and it always quick to try to comfort others. He has even said on occasion me, "its ok mommy, it will be ok, take my hand mommy, it will be ok."

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is so sweet! He's going to win over the ladies for sure!

Lindsey said...

Awww what a sweetheart :)