Saturday, July 17, 2010

5 YEARS!




Yesterday was Rob's and my 5th anniversary, July 16th.

We were married in the Nauvoo, IL Temple. I have many fond memories of that day. It was the perfect wedding. Since it was in Nauvoo--- there really isn't much you can do for a wedding and all the hoopla that goes with it. It was simple, and so not stressful.I loved that it was all about us and the temple, and we had only our close family and friend there. Nauvoo will always hold a special place in my heart, for many reasons, but mainly because that is where we were married.

Its hard to believe that we have been married for five years. Sometimes it just feels like time sure flies. Its been wonderful to share your life with your best friend! Every day I feel so lucky to have Rob as my husband, friend and companion. Thanks for some great times Rob, and I look forward to the many more that will come :)








4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

holy beautiful dress! happy anniversary!

Jalei & Lane said...

I also love your dress. Your pictures are so pretty. Happy anniversary!

Elizabeth said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! The Nauvoo temple is a wonderful place to get married.

heidi said...

i still can't get over how beautiful your dress was. wow!