Monday, November 7, 2011

Benjamin




You are your mothers son. Sometimes I see the things that you do, and remember doing the exact same thing.

Sometimes it drives me crazy how alike we are!

I am trying so hard to enjoy you more and stress less. You are the first, which sometimes means you end up being the guinea pig while your parents try to figure out parenting. Yet, you are so patient with our humanity and seem to understand that we sincerely love you and are trying our best. Thank you for being so very patient with us---especially me!

You have such a bright, happy, spirit and such the contagious smile. I love hearing your mischievous giggle, and when you tell Vera that you love her so much because she is your best friend.You mean everything to her.

I love how you truly believe that your mother and father can make anything from paper-- from the millennium falcon to gloves for your hands. You have such a creative spirit and an appreciation for beautiful things.

You are an amazing soul, and I love you more than you will every know! Every day you tell me that you are getting bigger--- and you are! I love you so much my dear sweet little boy!I love you so very much!




1 comment:

Brooke and Josh said...

Laura- I miss you! I love the pictures of your kids in halloween costumes. They are so adorable and are getting so big! I miss hanging out with you guys. That's exciting you moved into a house. I bet you're loving the space. Hope everything is going well. I'd love to catch up soon.