this is what I've been working on lately, and I feel like its starting to come together. Granted its a work in progress--- its hard getting back into painting and the mind set of it all, but after much frustration, I feel like this will finally come together. Still much more to do, but I'm happy with it so far. I've always appreciated abstract expressionism. Maybe I like the challenge of it? Let's just say, I appreciate De kooning more and more!
Sorry for the bad photo--- it was take in the garage with poor lighting with my i phone.... and I didn't even take the picture square on...
3 comments:
woah, that looks so cool! i must see it in person. btw, i loved your lord of the flies picture of vera. we need to get together soon
Are you doing this painting for you or are you painting it for someone? You are my hero for being a painting mommy!!! And way to go Benjamin on his name. That is a long name for a little kid to write, and he did it perfectly! He is a smart boy with an awesome mommy!!! So does Vera do well with coloring only on paper? Elsa just signed her toy shelves the other day and her dresser. Silly kids.
Love it Laura! You already know how I feel about it :)Just keep painting. It's all about the process :)
Post a Comment