
Robert and I will be moving alot this summer. Rob has an internship with the Encana (an oil company) in denver. Afterward we wil be moving the Houston Texas to graduate school. Rob got accepted to Rice Univeristy. We're excited to venture out of utah and have new experiences and meet new people. To be honest though, I'm not sure how we will deal with the heat. When we visited houston in march--- I thought that I was going to die of heat stroke. Everyone there says that: "you get use to it!" Who uses their air condtioning in march???? you can't tell me that this is normal....
4 comments:
is that an owl for the mascot? anyways cute blog i like the pink!
yeah-- they're the owls
Laura:
Don't worry. Heat makes your brain grow larger. Houston not really known for its southern charm, but it's supposed to have great bar-b-que. Perhaps you should talk to Heidi about transitioning to southern culture. She's adapted well.
And congrats to Robert on grad school. What is he studying?
geology--- oil/gas
Post a Comment