Saturday, May 5, 2007

oh the irony



So rob has been gone for 2 weeks, and then off to italy... pompeii to be exact to help with geological research.
Originally the plans were that I would go with rob, since it has always been my life dream to go to Europe--but the problem was that I needed to renew my passport. Anyway--- due to canada changing their passports everyone in canada needed to change theres. I submitted my passport in february and there is no way thatI could know for sure that I would get my passport in time, so I decided that I wouldn't go with him. Anyway--- rob leaves for Italy on the 11th, and my passport came in yesterday.....

3 comments:

Sarah Beck said...

oh no! that's so sad! your time will come too. hopefully soon

Sarah Beck said...

where are those pictures taken?

Sarah Beck said...

update your blog laura