Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our trip to san Antonio




To celebrate our anniversary, Robert and I went to San Antonio. Its only about 3 hours away, and its a super cool place to visit, especially the "River Walk."
The River walk is down town, where they have all of these restaurants and shops looking out on it. People can walk along the river and enjoy the scenery. There is a lot to do and lots to see. We even went to the Alamo.
The American history buff that I am, I only knew that it had some significance to Texas history. How many of you knew that Davy crocket was a real person--- not a TV show character, AND that he was a Free Mason.
Anyway- enjoy the pictures.


8 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun! Its a possibility that we may move there. Jeff is waiting to see about an offer, we should know next week. How cute you look pregnant! You just have this little tummy I love it! I hope you are doing well!

Melea said...

I have family that live in Houston, so I have been to San Antonio and LOVED it! The River Walk was my fav too. I pretty much just remember the food was really really good :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura and Rob! It's so fun to see your blog. You look great.You make me want to check out San Antonio---looks interesting. Yep! I know Davy Crocket was a real guy.(although that was one of my favorite TV shows as a kid)
Happy U.S. Thanksgiving!
Love you TONS!!
Auntie Jennifer

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish we could live in Texas, I think it looks awesome :) And I bet you'll become an expert in some good old American pride history living there! :)

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Hey girl! You are so dang cute!!!!!I wish you guys still lived here...well I hope you are starting to feel fabulou. Love ya tons, Kiersta

Sara and Dustin said...

I saw that Kiersta tagged you but I tagged you too! A double tag - that means you REALLY have to do it.

Trisha said...

Hi Laura! I saw your link through the Zimmerman's and had to see what you guys have been up to. Congrats on the upcoming baby. You guys look great!
-Trisha Waldron

Sarah Beck said...

laura update your blog