Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Robert!





I am a terrible blogger in that It takes me forever to update my posts...
Anyway, December 4th was Roberts' birthday! That morning I woke up at 4:30 am to make him crepes. That following weekend I made him a special birthday dinner " Alice’s Chicken" from the outback. (I really did make it!)






And then we had a free 10.00-dollar gift certificate to this Italian restaurant near our apartment. We ordered a dessert, which was kind of pricey, but I won't complain because it was free! I gave Robert after eights and Turkish delights for his birthday presents! Happy 27th birthday!!! I love you!




Robert is the best husband because...



He makes me dinner everyday when I get home from a long commute.

He is always so thoughtful and creative and funny.

7 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Robert! I love the picture of him with his food. So fun and Laura, you look SOOOOO cute! How are you feeling???

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Oh! Look at how cute and pregnant you are! I am so happy for you!

Casey Redd Kennington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Rob. I can imagine Rob taking his time, enjoying each and every bite of the good food he appreciates more than anyone.

Sarah Beck said...

hey laura i see you have the same pregnancy curse as me (spilling food on your pants/shirt/anything!) happy birthday to rob too, i keep forgetting that he and i are the same age!

Laura Weight said...

I didn't think anyone would notice that little stain on my pants.... :(