Today is our sons "growthday." So today he's offically 30 weeks old....
I still feel pretty good. Suddenly this week my clothes are no longer fitting, and I have had to come to terms that I can no longer just wear maternity pants..
I have been super tired lately, that could be due to the fact that my iron is low, that I am on my feet 8hours a day, working with little kidos everyday, and that I drive 2 hours a day, and that the baby is starting to get a lot bigger. lets just say I'm looking forward to the christmas break. (April and Rosie-- I admire you guys so much-- because you taught school and were prego... its exhausting eh?).
Everyday I think about how lucky I am to have a good husband who takes care of me.
10 comments:
laura, you look so good! only 10 more weeks and your life will change forever!!!
So cute! I wish I had looked like that when I had 10 weeks left to go!
Also, will you please email me your address (arpild@hotmail.com) cause I have a little something for your little guy.
You really do look SO cute!
You are amazing. It would be so hard to be pregnant and have all the stuff going on. Also, what fun food you make for Rob on his birthday! (Happy Birthday, Rob!!) You honestly look so cute pregnant. I'm almost that big already and I'm only 18 weeks. Sad for me. Seeing your cute belly makes it so much more real. We miss you guys tons.
Katie has been doing early morning custodial and she just crossed her 36-week mark. I don't know how you ladies do it, but I'm glad you do! Hang in there! Rob Jr. will be worth the fight. You'll have to email us your phone# so you and Katie can feel sorry for each other.
How cute are you! I love it! You are so beautiful! Hang in there!
Hey Rob and Laura! Glad to see you're both doing so well, and expecting a baby. Happy B-day to Rob (you share that b-day with my sister, Chrissy :) Take care you guys! Love, the Qians
Yeh, Yeh, Yeh! I found you! You are gorgeous... and where's the kid hiding? You are so small (this coming from mondobelly me ;). I'm glad that things are going so well and that you have a great husband.
Super cute Laura! I loved this phase of pregnancy because you really look pregnant and get to wear the cute maternity clothing and you can start getting really excited for your baby to come soon. They are so much fun! I am really excited for you two. You will be awesome parents. He is a very lucky boy!
you make such a cute little preggers! Can't wait to see him... make sure you get LOTS of rest now... you'll need it!
Laura I love seeing you pregnant ! You're beautiful !
Have a good Christmas break !
Post a Comment