Here are some pictures of our son. We enjoy having him as a part of our family! His middle name is significant in that he is named William, after his grandpa William David Barber, and Reed, after his grandpa Weight.
He is such a GOOD baby. Granted, he's 6 days old, but so far he's been a very well tempered baby. He is a alert, quiet baby that hardly cries and when he does its not for very long. He loves to sleep, so much that we have to wake him up every 2.5 hours to feed. (we will see how long that lasts). I think he takes after his daddy in his looks and in his personality. Lets be honest though--- the weight genes are pretty dominant ones.
Here are some pictures .... they are from the past couple of days...
22 comments:
he is just so perfect!! how cute!!! good job you guys!
Congratulations Laura!! I am way excited for you--what a blessing to have such a handsome and healthy baby. I'm so glad he's being good for you! Enjoy the first few months... they grow up soooo fast!
I just can't stand how CUTE he is! I'm so glad he's such a good baby for you! Hope you guys are doing well.
He is just precious!! I love all the pictures. Keep 'em coming! =)
congratulations Laura! Megan just told me about your blog - I'm so excited to get caught up on what's going on in your life. Benjamin is beautiful - congrats again!
love, Jill
Just look at that little stud. Born big and strong and ready to take on the world. You're going to be such wonderful parents (as you probably already are).
He's so cute! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is so adorable, I'm so happy you're a mom!
He is so sweet, I love that dark hair! Congrats again!
What a little doll! Oh he is so cute! I'm glad that you found a name. PLEASE!!! send me your address. I have a little gift for baby Benjamin. Send it to my email. its whitney_larson29@hotmail.com Congrats!
he is so sweet. Here's hoping he keeps up the good baby act. =) I would check out "On Becoming Babywise" if you haven't already... its all about getting baby on a predictable schedule (eating on sleeping) which makes everyone's life so much easier. Congratulations!
What a little sweetheart! He is adorable! I love all the pictures, and he seems just perfect. I am so glad that he's sleeping so well for you! I am so, so, so happy for you and Rob! Congratulations guys!!!
Ohhhh!!! He is so perfect and precious! It really makes me excited for July!!! :)
What a gorgeous little baby! I love the pictures. Congrats on being new parents!
Hey girl!! Oh my goodness, your son is so precious!! Are you guys still in Houston. Aaron and I just moved here about a month ago. I am due in two weeks, so all this baby stuff is really exciting. We should totally get together some time. Have a great day!!
Kristen Boyce
Wow! Look at that full head of hair! I am so glad that all went well and you three are doing great. So precious and congrats on being parents. Wish you lived closer! :)
I don't know if he looks like his father or his mother, he is just really cute !!!
Félicitations !
We are so happy for you, Benjamin is lucky to have you for parents.
What a beautiful little boy you have! Congratulations! I'm glad I found your blog, too - it'll be fun to keep up with you! Jessica (and Nathan)
Laura you look so natural with a baby! Isn't the nine months and all the waiting and the pain worth it all! Hope you are planning to come visit us on the farm in a few years...Elsa and Benjamin can play together. We miss you tons! Wish you all the best, because you deserve nothing but that.
Love Katie
I am so happy for you guys! We sure do miss you guys over here, and wish you were here so we could see the little guy! Have fun with him!
Congratulations Rob and Laura. He is beautiful! Enjoy him--lots of love from Canada.
Congratulations Laura and Rob! He is beautiful. Enjoy him, lots of love from Canada,
Auntie Terry
Post a Comment