Thursday, May 22, 2008

The current life of the weights


Here is a quick update of whats been going on in our lives ...things here have been quite busy and robert and I are excited for the business to end. anyway-- I have posted alot of posts-- mostly pictures .. because i am to lazy to write about all our adventures, and like I've said before I am a visual person.
Benjamin has gotten so big lately... he just turned 3 months last friday, and the past week has become more 'vocal" and loves to look at his hands and feet, try to sit up, socialize/flirt with anyone that will look at him. His biggest thing yet, is grabbing and playing with toys (rob has an awesome video of this that I will post later). All I can say is that we are so blessed to have this little guy apart of our lives.

5 comments:

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Hooray for Weight posts! Katie and I love the video of Benjamin "drawing" for you. He's already taking after his mommy!

Jules said...

So fun to see what you're up to! I saw Kathy at a garage sale today and was happy to see her before she leaves forever in a couple weeks (so dramatic, I know!).

Little Ben is SOOO cute and growing up so fast. I've deliberated long and hard, and I think I've figured it out...he has Rob's eyes, cheeks, and possibly eyes, and your nose and mouth. ;) But of course he's his own adorable little person! Hope you're all well and back at home safe and well!

Jules said...

Oops, I meant: "eyes, cheeks, and possibly ears." Love ya girl!

Rosie said...

You went to Nauvoo! I love Nauvoo! I miss Nauvoo! I recognized Nauvoo from the tiny little bit of the temple behind you. Oh, Lorraine Tea wants a working email address for you. Or you could email her at work too I s'pose... =)

HJolley said...

such cute pics, laur! miss you!