Robert made me an awesome breakfast and a sweet video/montage of benjamin and me. Benjamin drew me an awesome picture--- yes he drew me a picture. Rob video taped it for our enjoyment!
I look like a hottie in this picture. Here's me holding the picture benjamin drew for me.
7 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love the video. Adorable! So thoughtful Rob. Good job!
That is so awesome! What a cute little boy and a great husband! Hope all is well!
Hey ya'll! Alma and I just looked at your blog and congratulations on having a baby!!! He's adorable!! Sorry, we're a little late; we're not the best bloggers. But we saw the video of your little boy making the Mother's Day card and that is the funniest video we've seen..! So clever Rob! We miss you guys and wish you the very best!!!
i LOVE the method of getting Ben to draw you a a picture. Too cute!
Wow, Rob is creative! That video just made me laugh. I'm glad you are doing well. We need to get together some time.
That video is absolutely hilarious. That has got to be the most creative mother's day creation in all of history. Be sure to keep that video forever!
Oh my gosh that's hilarious! You should post that on youtube or something. . .what an original idea!
Post a Comment