
Can you tell that our lives have become consumed with this little cutie? He has over taken our blog... everything we post is about him. WE can't help it because we think he is so cute.
Benjamin is 8 weeks now, he weighs almost 13 lbs. He loves to smile. His favoriate food is milk, and likes to look at black squares and his parents faces. Here are some pictures of our cutie pie.
When he smiles, one of his eyes always squints and sometimes if your lucky you can get him to show off his dimples.
we are so lucky to have such a happy baby.
11 comments:
He looks like he's having fun. So cute!
Those are some cute pictures. What a lucky little guy. Only two weeks left before we move!
so so cute! I love the little smiling pictures...I can't believe he is 8 weeks already...wow I guess time has gone by fast :) Only now that I look back though :) He is adorable!
Such a cutie! I love that your posts are all about your little baby! Post some of you holding him too! So sorry about getting sick. I hope that you are feeling better and little Benjamin. It is awful when your baby is sick. Maddox had RSV at one month of age and it worried me to death, but he is still alive and kicking!
Such a cutie! I love that your posts are all about your little baby! Post some of you holding him too! So sorry about getting sick. I hope that you are feeling better and little Benjamin. It is awful when your baby is sick. Maddox had RSV at one month of age and it worried me to death, but he is still alive and kicking!
Those pictures are adorable. I love love love the faces that he is making. What a cutie!
I love the pictures! He is SO adorable Laura! :)
Laura! I love your blog! You have a baby of your own! I bet you are on cloud 9.
Congratulations on that cute baby. How is life as a mother? By the way your blog should be full of him, he is precious.
What a fun kid! I wish we could get Grant and him together! They would have a great time! I miss you!
hey girl, how are you? your little boy is sooo cute! i wish i could see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment