Here are some pictures of him. He's about 6 1/2- 7 weeks old in these pictures. While doing tummy time, sometimes he will roll to one side and be on his back. I don't know if he does this on purpose-- I doubt it, but its a good way for him to get out of tummy time.


I think this picture is funny, because he has a frumpy frowny face... check out those 3 rolls on his chin!

cute little mommas boy!
4 comments:
I love his chubby chin and his chubby little arms (in the first picture) I love squishy babies
He is soooo darling! I love seeing pictures, it's wonderful to know you're a mom now too! I am so happy for you!
You have a very squeezable, huggable little guy! He's lucky to have such great parents who love him to pieces. I'm so glad you put lots of pictures of him on your blog.We can't wait to meet him someday.
Love A. Jennifer
I hope you and Benjamin are feeling better. Laura and Rob, you have a darling little guy. Isn't parenthood amazing!
Post a Comment