He loves getting his hair washed. Its halirious though, becasue when we splash water on him, he always tries to catch it in his mouth--- thinking its food.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Bath time with daddy!
Benjamin loves, loves bath time! When we first put him into the tub he has this look of "I'm not to sure what I think about this.." But then, he gets comfortable... sometimes a little too comfortable... :)


He loves getting his hair washed. Its halirious though, becasue when we splash water on him, he always tries to catch it in his mouth--- thinking its food.
He loves getting his hair washed. Its halirious though, becasue when we splash water on him, he always tries to catch it in his mouth--- thinking its food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, you have to watch out for baby boys in the bathtub. They can get you wet too :)
He is such a gorgeous baby! You guys are lucky! I'm sorry that you have been so sick! And that you have to go back to work! I hope you are quitting at the end of the school year! Miss you!
Post a Comment