Here are some pictures of Benjamin during his tummy time! He's gotten really good at holding up that head!
check-out the receding hairline
We were so thrilled when Benjamin came with what we thought " a lot of hair." Then when we walked by the nursery in the hospital to see him, we noticed that all the little Indian and Hispanic babies are the ones that really had a lot of hair... they had so much hair their mommas could of styled them.
Anyway---Yesterday, Benjamin and I were lying on his little quilt just hanging out... then he started to really get mad... and then more mad... I couldn't figure out why. Then I noticed that he had grabbed a fist of his own hair and was pulling on it. Of course because he was getting more upset, he was pulling harder. It was kind of humorous. Because he really has no idea that his hands are connected to his body, and if he does, he really has no control of it. Yesterday I found 3 little strands of his hair in his bassinet... Lets be honest…He really can't afford to be pulling out any more hair... he doesn't have much to spare.
10 comments:
Oh that is too funny! I can't believe he's pulling his hair already! Laura he is such a cutie!!
Haha! What a cutie! He's seriously adorable!
Don't you just LOVE everything they do? Even if it's just sit there, it's just soooo fun to watch! He's so adorable! Thanks for the email. Watch the mail...
He is so cute! What a strong baby too!
Joshua had the same hairline--I'll have to email the pic to compare. I think he was around 3 months old though, so Ben's got the one-up on the hair loss.
PS wouldn't it make sense that Joshua and Benjamin had the same baby hairlines? Baldness is inherited from the mother's father :)
that is so funny!! And wow, you really do look a lot like your mom!
what a cute baby! i miss you guys!
I love little Benjamin! I wish i could just jump on a plane and come visit! Hope things are going well!
How funny and cute! Maddox was born with about as much hair as Benjamin has, but lost most of it...he had the whole receeding hairline going on and I would find his hair all over the place. Don't worry, it will all grow back and even thicker next time. He is still such a cutie!
Post a Comment