Monday, March 24, 2008

Grandma Gail...



When benjamin was about 2 and a half weeks old, my parents came to visit for about five days, while rob did a short course with Exxon Mobile. It was super helpful to have my parents around. I'm sure that they were bored... just sitting around all day with me and the baby, but we had fun! Benajmin LOVED his grandparents! Especially grandma Gail! Look at him in these pictures, from day one.. he was in love with her. Sometime I think that he thought that she was his mother. ( after all... my mom and I do look alike..)

4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

You do look alike!

Jules said...

Gotta love the Grandma and baby shots! It is so fun to watch that special bond develop.

Kelly said...

You and your mom TOTALLY look alike!!

Michelle said...

Wow, you do look alike! Cute!! :)