Monday, March 24, 2008

5 weeks and four days old!




I am so amazed at how much bigger benjamin has gotten. Every week he learns somthing new! These pictures were taken a couple of days ago to apease my sister who wants to see what this kid looks like awake. Benjamin is now starting to take shorter naps throughout the day, and is spending more time wanting to be awake with us. He had gotten really good at making himself "heard." Benjamin is really great at "putting himself" to sleep. All we have to do is wrap him up tight and let him chill in his bed till he decides to fall asleep. He also is starting get the concept of nights and days. he loves to follow us with his eyes, and sometimes we think he really does know who we are. He loves to look at the black picture frames above our bed and likes patterns. He also is a very strong little guy who thinks tummy time is childs play!.


I think here he looks alot like his cousin Hendrix

5 comments:

Casey Redd Kennington said...

He's a little gentleman. It just gets better. We miss you guys and wish you the best!

Melea said...

He is darling! I love seeing how much he has grown. And his eyes are so wide awake and alert. :)

Melynda said...

He is such a beautiful baby!! I am sure Rob would be thrilled to hear that about his son :) I love that you are posting about all of the little things he is doing at this specific time. That is SO smart. I am sure it changes daily and it is good to keep a record so you don't forget. I am so happy for you both and can just imagine how much joy this little boy brings into your lives. We miss you too!

Sarah said...

Laura, he is adorable! I love the pictures of him awake, he is so sweet! I can see so much of Rob in him... I think ;) And so nice that your parents were able to come and stay with you, you and your mom do look a lot alike! :)

Jules said...

What a stud! You're so lucky he's such a good sleeper! Olivia was pretty good too. It always makes things nicer!