OK, one of my favorite things is to look at pictures on people’s blogs. Let's be honest, I'm a visual person.
So I apologize in advance that I don't have any updated pictures of Benjamin. However, we will have some super cute pics of him and his grandma and grandpa barber coming soon... once rob comes back from Mexico to help me upload them.
Can I just say I LOVE being a mom to little Benjamin. Its hard to believe that this little guy belongs to rob and I.
He is such a good baby. Honestly, I could have not asked for a better baby. Everyday he changes and becoming less "newborn" looking. He's such a good sleeper, (he is starting to sleep for 4.5 hr. periods in the night, maybe he'll be sleeping throuhg the night soon?) mild personality and hardly fusses.. and if he does, its for a short time. We feel so blessed to have him apart of our little family.
8 comments:
Yeah, that's so good to hear. Wes was a sleepy baby too for the first couple months. I was so unprepared for his early arrival that this was a welcome blessing and gave me time to adjust (not only to him, but to the oxygen, apnea monitor etc.)
He sounds so precious! Breea was and still is the exact same way! They are going to be great friends!
Laura, I just found you on Kathy and Rob's blog. Your little boy is so beautiful. Congratulations! I am so happy that he is such a good boy for you. My little Christian was such a good baby and now a good toddler--so don't believe people that it won't last. It was so fun to see you again, through pictures :)
We look forward to the pictures! Little Elsa slept through the night (8 hours) for the first time at about 1 month, so I can see little Benjamin doing the same! You two must be great parents.
I'm sure you guys are wonderful parents! I can't wait for the pics. Sounds like you sure have a sweet little boy.
That is so wonderful that Benjamin is such a good baby and a good sleeper! And yay for grandma and grandpa coming to visit! :)
I am so glad that he is such a good baby! Maddox is super good too...but he is growing up and becoming so much more alert and definitely developing an opinion. It gets more exciting as they grow!
Stop it. Just stop it. Emily is starting to warm up to the idea of producing babies. I, on the other hand, can wait. Love you guys and look forward to joining the married ranks. Tommorrow.
Post a Comment