Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Benjamin William Reed Weight


Here is a post of pictures of our little guy over the past couple of weeks. I'm to tired to post any comments with the pictures.
Don't worry mom I'll post pictures of you and little benjamin-- I'm saving those pictures for its own post.











13 comments:

Elodie said...

I love to see you and Rob with a baby, your own baby in your arms !
I am so happy for you !

Jules said...

Laura, you look tired, but absolutely fantastic! We missed you this weekend!

Brittany H. said...

What a precious baby boy. It is obvious that he is very loved!

Melynda said...

Laura he is so beautiful!! I agree with Elodie, it is so fun to see you and Rob holding your little boy in your arms. I am so happy for you both.

Whitney said...

What a cutie! he is so adorable and you look so great! Is that a Shade you are wearing? I worked on that top. How do you like it? Let me say you make it look good. Not a lot of people can pull that one off.

Rosie said...

so precious. Are you totally dreading the end of your maternity leave?

Laura Weight said...

whitney-- that is a sahde shirt, and Yes I love it! You did a good job then with it!

Rosie- I am dreading the end of my maternity leave. the only good thing about it ending is that I will be forced to get on a schedual again, and the sooner I go back, the sooner I can get the school year over and then, finally be a stay at home mom! :)

April said...

He is absolutely PERFECT! He has such a sweet little face. Congrats and enjoy EVERY minute!

Also... I STILL need you to email me your address so I can send you your present that has been sitting on my shelf. Please! (arpild@hotmail.com)

Esther said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I especially love the last one of Benjamin and you.

Sara and Dustin said...

Seeing those pictures makes me miss you guys SO MUCH!!! I wish I could just hold your little Benjamin. I understand about being tired...I getting into almost a contant state of fatigue these days. I would love to see you guys sometime in the near future...but it doesn't really look like that's going to happen, unless you're coming to Calgary in June.

The Nelsons said...

What a beautiful family! You guys look so great and Benjamin is so very handsome! How are you feeling, besides tired?

Sarah said...

So cute! All of you :) Benjamin is adorable, and you and Rob are the cutest parents. I love the pictures, what a darling little family you have!

Michelle said...

Such CUTE pictures! He's absolutely perfect!! I really like the picture of you with him at the bottom!!! Awwwwww...makes me so excited for my own little one in July! :)