Laura I really enjoy the pictures and videos. Benjamin is darling. Keep those pictures coming we can't get enough of them!Love you Benjamin ---grandma Gail
Laura I LOVE all the pictures and updates! I have been out of the blogging world for a few weeks now and feel like I am behind :) I LOVE the Nauvoo pictures...of your fam and also the ones Rob took...tell him he is amazing! Love the one of the Temple with the sunlight! Also your little boy is SO dang cute. He is getting so big and I can tell you both love him so much. Anyways I hope you are doing well. I miss you guys and we need to catch up sometime...on the phone! Keep the pictures coming...
What fun new posts! I love the video of Rob having Benjamin make you your mother's day card :) You guys are too cute, Benjamin is unbelievably adorable and I'm so excited that you are almost done the school year! Hooray! :)
jeff and i loved the video of benjamin making your mother's day present. gave us a good laugh. we miss you guys and hope all is going well for you! you have a cute baby and he is growing up so quickly!
7 comments:
Laura I really enjoy the pictures and videos. Benjamin is darling. Keep those pictures coming we can't get enough of them!Love you Benjamin ---grandma Gail
Laura cute pictures. Hope to see him in person soon!
Laura I LOVE all the pictures and updates! I have been out of the blogging world for a few weeks now and feel like I am behind :) I LOVE the Nauvoo pictures...of your fam and also the ones Rob took...tell him he is amazing! Love the one of the Temple with the sunlight! Also your little boy is SO dang cute. He is getting so big and I can tell you both love him so much. Anyways I hope you are doing well. I miss you guys and we need to catch up sometime...on the phone! Keep the pictures coming...
Laura, your boy is adorable, and you still are as beautiful as ever. I hope the school year ends well for you.
What fun new posts! I love the video of Rob having Benjamin make you your mother's day card :) You guys are too cute, Benjamin is unbelievably adorable and I'm so excited that you are almost done the school year! Hooray! :)
jeff and i loved the video of benjamin making your mother's day present. gave us a good laugh. we miss you guys and hope all is going well for you! you have a cute baby and he is growing up so quickly!
Laura, little Benjamin is getting just cuter and cuter with every post. Don't tell Jason that I adore your baby. He'll get scared.
Post a Comment