Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brazo's Bend



This saturday, we went to a little place called Brazo's Bend in the outskirts of Houston. This place is actually a national forest and is well known for its alligator sightings. I'll be honest, I was a little nervous to go with benjamin... anyway--- it was a fun day. A HOT, but fun... We did see a couple of Alligators. It was more like "wheres waldo." Anyway-- I'll be honest though, I was a little disappointed in that the alligators were pretty docile. I guess I was expecting more "planet earth" exciting footage.
Here are some pictures from our day adventure. We did see a mother alligator, and her little baby.




The baby alligator....

2 comments:

Sarah Beck said...

I really don't think I could live in the south--the bugs, the weather, the gators...and I love the sign that says "please don't feed the alligators--are people that dumb?"

Carolyn said...

I haven't thought of this park in years, but my family used to go camping here all the time. I have so many memories of Brazo's Bend State Park. So fun that you are there now. By the way, your baby is adorable. Congrats!