Here are some family pictures. Actually I should say pictures with either Benjamin, or me or rob and Benjamin. It’s hard to take family pictures when there is no one else to take them for you. These were taken before rob and I went to our 3rd anniversary dinner.
12 comments:
I love those pictures, you guys have such a beautiful family! Benjamin is really, really cute!!
great pictures laura! i can't wait to see you
Wow, what beautiful pictures! These will be awesome to look back over throughout the years.
LOVE these pics guys!! He is getting so big and is so so cute! I LOVE the pic of Laura and Benjamin in black and white...what a beautiful picture and you captured them perfectly :) Hope you guys are doing well. We love and miss you guys.
I can't believe how big he is looking...it seemsl like just yesterday you were waiting for him to come!! Love the pictures!! :) If Jeff & I are ever in Houston, we'll have to take family pictures for each other so that we can have mom, dad, & baby in the same picture!
Great pictures! I love the one over your shoulder where Benjamin is smiling so big!! You look great Laura and its fun to see pictures of you guys. =)
Way cute pictures Laura!
What an adorable little family! Those pictures are so, so cute. I also love the black and white one of you and Benjamin, it is so sweet!
Great pictures! You guys make such a good looking family. :)
Daylan and I found your blog last night and...you have a little man?! he is beautiful. have fun with him. cute pictures.
That was the best comment we've ever gotten!!! Sounds like your Portuguese is improving!! ha ha ha What translator did you guys use? The Portuguese didn't sound "natural" but after reading it through twice we understood everything you said! =))We miss you guys! When are you coming to Provo? We want to meet little Benjamin!
Laura, he's amazing!!! This is the first I'm seeing Benjamin. I am so glad that things are going so well for you. Very belated congratulations!
Post a Comment