Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Benjamin's Fav Place to play...

is the bathroom. Look at the damage he created in 5 mins. He also just discovered the water table we have in out bathroom-- I mean the toilet. I have prevented many attempted tries to play in the water.He also enjoys flushing the toilet.









I think he loves the bathroom because our Bird (yes we have a bird now-- thats another story for another day- It use to be my bird as a child-- yes its still alive).
He will crawl into the bathroom, ripe off her cage door and try to get her out to play with her. His fav word is Brrrrdah. ( iwas secretly hoping it would be mum-- but alas)..


2 comments:

The Rowes said...

Katherine is almost 3 years old and still loves unrolling the TP. Good times. Benjamin sure is a cutie!

Sarah Beck said...

Okay, so I have a picture of Joshua doing the EXACT same thing at almost the EXACT same age. I'll have to send it to you and compare--I'll tell you one thing though, Joshua is about a thousand times fatter than Benjamin