Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take time to smell the roses.

How cliché.. oh well.
I have posted about 5 new posts.ENJOY! I know, I am such a binge blogger. But when you feel like bloggin you better do it, or it will never happen. Anyway, I tired to add lots of pictures.





This post is mostly of Benjamin.
On a side note, about the flowers. Rob taught Seminary for a couple of days, and the seminary kids gave us these flowers. Isn't that sweet? We are good friends with the parents of one of kids in the class, so she knew about benjamin, and told all of the kids what happened, and got them all the pitch in some money for flowers.It was really sweet of them. Ben Loved the flowers-- especially the yellow ones. yellow is his fav color.



















And....
we just wanted to Thank everyone for your kind words and for all of your support. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. We hope that you are all doing well!
love the weights.

6 comments:

The Rowes said...

You have to get the top pic of Rob and Benjamin framed. It's a beautiful picture. Good pic taking skills, Laura.

Sara and Dustin said...

seriously, you are a great photographer. You'll have to teach me some of your skills. It's great to hear about how you guys are doing - especially little Benjamin! We miss you!

Susan said...

Those are really cute pictures! But what else can you expect from an artist!

Sarah Beck said...

cute pics, I like the reindeer outfit :)

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Laura, Hey those are cute pics of the little man :) and your cakes are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I bet you are the star student in your class. Your cakes make mine look like...well like they were made at home not in a bakery like yours. So Cute! I can't wait to see what you create for Benjamin's first Birthday. Love ya, Kiersta

Kelly said...

Those are such cute pictures of your sweet Benjamin. He is so adorable. I especially love the first one with Rob. You're a great photographer!

PS Those cakes are amazing! I can't believe that was a beginner's course. Good job!