Monday, February 16, 2009

Benjamin's First encounter with Ice cream...

For Benjamin, his first encounter with ice cream was no Anne of Green Gables experience. Just see for yourself.

6 comments:

Esther said...

Haha! He is so cute! That's a fun idea to celebrate at the Zoo, the weather looks so lovely!

Sarah Beck said...

Whitney said: Why is is Benjamin crying? Seriously she doesn't understand how someone couldn't like ice cream!!!

Sara and Dustin said...

I love that you posted that on your blog! Why is that so funny? Dustin and I can't help but laugh at our crying kids sometimes. Yay for being one, Benjamin! Your cake and cupcakes were gorgeous, bytheway.

Mila Amorim said...

Ohhh, poor Benjamin... I hope he likes ice cream someday though! =))

Katie Kennington said...

Every time we look at your blog Elsa points at Benjamin and says "baby!" That is her favorite word these days. I think she likes Benjamin :)

He is such a sweetheart! Give him a hug for us.

Oh I was also wondering if sometime if you could email me your potato salad recipe...the one you made for the Amorims and us when we visited you in Denver. Sigh, that was such a fun fun trip!! Thanks so much.
(katie.kennington@gmail.com)

Miss you guys tons and tons.

Jules said...

Holy cow, how can he be one ALREADY! How fast time flies!!! Adorable boy, hilarious movie, and amazing cake! You really are quite the artist!!

Love ya girl.