Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Goals....

So now that we are starting to get into a "real-life routine", I have decided to come up with some goals. I am basically posting these so I hold myself accountable... and I am really determined to meet them.

Family Goals:

1) Update and stick to our budget. See how much I can save on food items (love fiesta), and not waste any food that I buy.
2) Go on lots of dates with ROB!
3) Have School time with Benjamin at least 4 times a week.



Personal:
1) Attend EVERY Bootcamp class for the next 12 weeks.
2) Work out one additional day per week (total workout 45 mins + 3 times a week)
3) Start painting again.... especially oil painting!
4) Create an artist website for myself.

*More goals may be coming :)

1 comment:

The Rowes said...

Good job setting some goals. It's always great to write them down and share them. At least it make me feel like I am accountable to someone. You can do it, Laura!