The house was in great condition when we got back--- The only evidence of the chaos that the babies created was only found on the camera! Benjamin and Errson together are such a duo!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
When the mommas go out...
This past saturday, my sister-in-law, Kiersta and I went to garage sale galore! Rob was such a great sport about it! From 7am to 12:30 pm Rob and the kids hung out. I think that the kids had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from their day. Sorry, I have no postings of my spoils from the day, but I did get a lot of great books for benjamin, education stuff for benji and christmas presents (for benjamin again)! Kiersta, as always, came out like a bandit with some awesome finds. I am excited for her to post some pictures of her sweet chair she bought!) Anyway-- thanks again ROB!
The house was in great condition when we got back--- The only evidence of the chaos that the babies created was only found on the camera! Benjamin and Errson together are such a duo!




The house was in great condition when we got back--- The only evidence of the chaos that the babies created was only found on the camera! Benjamin and Errson together are such a duo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! Rob really is a good sport! Those naughty little "paper boys". The kids did have a blast :) Thanks for a fun Saturday.
Wow! That seriously is some garage-saling. I'm usually only out for an hour, two at the most! And kudos to Rob!
Post a Comment