Benjamin is learning so much, and I have to say, he is really the sweetest most loving little boy! I count myself lucky to have such a sweet, kind, little boy!
His latest things that he is into:
trains and hotdogs. Whenever we are near a costco, benjamin yells:" Hot dog!" While we were at robs parents house, I swear that kid had hot dogs for lunch and dinner 3 days in a row. Gross I know, but when he is sick and won't eat anything, hotdogs are better than nothing.
* I forgot to mention, lately, benjamin also loves to "pretend to eat."
As strange as that sounds, often benjamin will pretend to pick something up, open his mouth and make a glup noise followed by moving his mouth and saying " yummy good!" It is so bizzare to me.... but I guess eating is one of his fav pastimes.
Lately, benjamin loves to say the following:
"Grandpa, where are you?" or "mommy where are you?"
"Mommy.... I LOVE you!"
" Daddy I missed you!"
And often these phrases will accompany a huge bear hug from mr. B.
1 comment:
that is so funny about pretending to eat!
Post a Comment