Benjamin started throwing his crayons all over the room, and since he KNOWS that this is not ok, he got sent to time-out. After a while, I went into his room to talk to him about why he was put in time out and that throwing crayons is not ok. As I picked him up out of the crib and started talking to him, he gave me a huge hug and said: " mommy I missed you."
Either I have the sweetest kid ever, or he is so smart, and is manipulating the situation. I like the think that its because he is so sweet.
3 comments:
Of course it is because he's so sweet:)
That is very cute! I don't really think they know how to be manipulative at that age...I'm not sure Wes even knows and he's 5. So I'm sure it's because he's so sweet!
Loved catching up on all your posts! The last picture on the page of Benjamin laughing with his fountain drink bottle is SO cute!
I think it's coz he's sweet. Let's just say he won't be manipulative until he's a teenager :)
Post a Comment