I had to post this.
Benjamin has started to really help out around the house--- in a more productive than destructive kind of way. Yesterday, he started throwing his own garbage into the trash. Nice. Instead of finding orange peels all around the house, I find them in the garbage.
Today during school time, benjamin and I were coloring the letter T. Benjamin started coloring on the table... which he knows is not allowed, and I kind of got after him about it. He then started coloring on the paper, but the artistic expression in him got a little to0 great (greater than his picture) and he colored a bit on his table. Without me saying anything to him, benjamin solved the problem on his own by going into the kitchen, grabbing a dishtowel, and started wiping the crayon off the table.
I was quite impressed! If only I can get him to start being interested in potty training!
No comments:
Post a Comment