Ok, I really do have a wonderful excuse for not updating our blog lately. Really, I do. Its not because we have been super busy (we have, but thats not why). Its not that we don't have anything to blog about, we do. The major reason why is we have been having internet problems since we got rid of our landline in december. Very frustrating! Can't tell you how many phone calls and hours of mine and robert's life have been spent on this issue.
So, right now---today, I seem to be getting some kind of "signal" from neighbors? Thanks, who ever you are! Bad. I know. But I am hoping that we will resolve our internet problems very soon. Until then, hope everyone is doing well!
2 comments:
That is so frustrating! It is such a bother to not have the internet handy and be disconnected from everything. Sorry! I really know how that feels. I hope it works out for you soon!
Miss you! Good luck with your internet!
Post a Comment