Monday, February 22, 2010

Benjamin's Birthday PARTY!



This past saturday, we had a small Family Birthday Party for Benjamin.I think that Benjamin was excited about his birthday party this year. Over all it was a fun, low key party. The kids played, while the adults talked and then we had a small lunch of Benjamin's fav foods: hot dogs, veggies& dip, and chips.




Benjamin was so excited to hand out plates to everyone! I think what he enjoyed most was handing out treat bags to everyone at the end :) He is such a helpful little boy! I



Benjamin Loved having people over! He was very spoiled, and got many new toys! He really enjoyed opening presents and blowing out the candles on his cake. (Well... Daddy had to help benjamin out when it came to blowing out the candles. If our internet ever starts working again, I will try to upload the video). Benjamin even learned to sing part of "happy Birthday!" While we were signing "Happy Birthday" to him, Benjamin was saying "Happy Birthday" to "uncle eric." It was quite cute! Thanks to everyone that came and shared this special day with us!







Benjamin sharing his new bubbles with his friend Noah!





Ella so so helpful! She enjoyed helping Benjamin open his presents!

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I love that top picture. And the cake turned out so cute!

Lindsey said...

That cake looks amazing!

Christina Bassi said...

Looks like he had a great day! Did you make that cake! Wow, if you did! It looks great!

Sara and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday, Cute Benjamin! Awesome cake, Laura!