Saturday, May 1, 2010

Benjamin and the adventures of the Yellow Balloon.




Today Benjamin and Rob ran a few errands. I guess when Rob and Benjamin were checking out at Costco Benjamin started to get excited about something. Rob had no clue what he was excited about, but the lady at the check out knew (apparently she has a two year old as well). She handed Benjamin a yellow balloon. Rob said that these balloons were not meant to be given away, but Benjamin has a way with people and getting free stuff out of them.
Benjamin was thrilled with his new yellow balloon (might I say, yellow is his fav colour). He was so excited about his Yellow Balloon that he wouldn't even touch his hotdog and would just stare at the balloon.




All day, Benjamin has had this Yellow balloon tied to his arm and has walked proudly around the house with it. After Benjamins nap, Rob took Benjamin to Target to run some more errands. A few hours later, I get these pictures in my e-mail.

The first titled: "After Screaming... he said whoops."







The second e-mail titled: "The rescue"



I'll admit, I was dying laughing.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I laughed out loud reading this post. I love that the workers at Target saved his balloon!

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow, I can't believe someone actually came with a huge machine to rescue the balloon!