Saturday, May 1, 2010

Grandma Weight and Benjamin's new creation

Benjamin has been a lucky boy since mom's been on bedrest. He has been lucky enough to have both his grandmas come to help. This past week Rob's mom has been with us! Benjamin has had a lot of fun :)



Benjamin and Grandma and Rob making FHE treat: Apple crisp... YUM

Benjamin was so proud of the dessert he made! With daddy's help, he brought the dish over to me in the bed to show me. You could see how proud he was by the way he was holding the dish!


Benjamins Latest creation!

Benjamin is... i guess I could call it creative. He is always making some sort of creation out of nothing. His latest:



He found a roll of some super sturdy christmas wrapping paper, and somehow attached it to his bus (I think by stuffing it into his trunk). He realized that he could place items, like rob's shoes on it and and drive his bus around the house. Later, he figured out the the objects would stay better on if he rolled the paper around the objects.



I'll admit, this may come from me... I was a little odd as a child (maybe still), in that I would make paper sandles ect when I was a kid. Oh well. Its creative eh?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute! I can't believe he's old enough to help make a dessert, awww :)

Jalei & Lane said...

What an imagination!

Bexie Funk said...

he's such a cute boy, if you need any help with him after family leaves let me know. devin would love to have a friend over.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I think that's really smart and very creative!

Jules said...

It's the curse of the gifted honey...you all are way too creative for your own good. jk ;) LOL.

Hope you're doing ok!!!!