Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life



Life this past month has been so busy! In a nutshell, this is what has happened, and later I'll post more about it:

October


We moved! yep, a last min kind of decision to get an awesome deal. Looked at lots of different options and after much calculation, figured that the most economic and practical decision was to stay in the same heavenly complex ,but move to a 2 bdrm (sadly on the third floor again). What did we get? Our own real bedroom (not the open loft), our own bathroom, 200 extra square footage and more storage spaces. Awesome tropical view of palm trees swimming pools and lakes. Very cool, and the best part? A huge porch that will soon become my own personal little studio.
I feel like I hardly have to spend anytime at all cleaning up the place. My motto to live by now is: Minimalism. Love the art movement; love the meaning of simplicity it brings to my life. Seriously not buying another thing for a very long time. I loved our old apartment, but after a while, the bathroom as the laundry room, kids, and our bathroom and the bike storage room= me cleaning up the bathroom at least 3 times a day. Not cool. Was getting sick of having one closet for all four of us, that stored items from food storage, toys, clothes, desks, drawers, etc. love the new view! and love the extra space. Seriously not moving for another 2 years. Will show pictures of the place soon. Everything is basically put away, just need to do some finishing touches of hanging things on the walls.

Robs parents Visit & Aunt Cheri.
Robs parents came to visit for a couple of weeks. We enjoyed the two days that they stayed at our house. Benjamin loves his grandparents. We played lots of memory (Benjamin likes to play this game) and basically had a very low key visit with them. We got to see them off and on at different family functions.


Sick kids




Ren De Valera Baby blessing

Veras cousin who is 7 weeks younger than her was blessed. Cheri came out for the blessing. It was fun to see Cheri--she is such a fun girl!

Rob had Training for a week in Las Vegas

Benjamin Throwing out the nap and crazy crazy sleep habits for a couple of weeks well partially now, sad moments in my life.

Vera is almost four months


Surgery on my Kidney, to get rid of stones. Left one taken care of, now just have the right kidney to deal with in Nov.

Rob Goes to Moab for work training for a week

Halloween Party, Halloween Trunk or Treat



Vera’s Baby Blessing

Cousin Isacc and Haileys Birthday

I know I am forgetting some things, but in a nut shell this was basically out month.


Isn't she cute??? She is always smiling! She is such a sweet sweet little thing.
Aren't these kids so sweet??? I am so in love with them :)
other things to blog about- the bird the flew the coup. temple trip....

7 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

vera is too cute! i'm glad you have more space now, it makes such a big difference!

Katie Kennington said...

Wow, busy lady. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place, especially your studio space. That is awesome. Your kids are so adorable. Love ya.

Christina Bassi said...

You guys have had one crazy month. Hopefully next month slows down some for you guys. Vera is adorable in her hallowwen costume. She is too cute.

Brittany Collier said...

B&V look so much alike. Too cute!

Laura Anderson said...

I love the picture of Benjamin and Vera laying on the bed together. She IS always smiling!

Elizabeth said...

I love first picture of your kids. And I agree with you- V is so cute! Yeah for more space!

Julianne said...

I hope you are settled - I am sure it isn't hard with all that space! Your kids are beautiful - I love the pictures of Vera.
If you start feeling crammed, come over and visit my small space and then you can go home with a fresh perspective!