Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

The biggest highlight for the month was our visit to St. Louis. For some reason I really don't have many pictures of this, but it was a super fun trip.
I'll be honest, I was a little nervous about taking that long of a drive with Vera and Benjamin. I sewed benjamin a travel bag to keep his sippy cup, books, toys etc accessible. I was quite proud of it, since i didn't even use a pattern for it ( I might post a picture, who knows. Anyway, that helped entertain him and keep all his stuff together


It was a 15 hour drive to St. louis from houston and we split the drive up into 2 days. BEnjamin loved staying at a hotel. he thought it was pretty awesome. Over all the kids did pretty well. Vera hates her car seat, but we think after this long trip she has come to terms with it. We stayed with Rob's sister, Brita and her roommate julie. Rob also has another sister, Cheri, out there as well! It was nice to be able to have a fairly long visit with Robs sisters. Benjamin loved playing with his cousins.

What we did:

-Went to the Zoo and Magic house with Anders and garrett
-Soccer games, state football game,
-Had the most amazing turkey dinner
- Saw harry potter
- Lots of fun late night conversations.
Thanks for an awesome visit cheri and brita!



Benjamin and I rode the Train at the zoo. He was so excited to see the train!








Vera LOVES to suck her fingers... all the time

Benji and his cousin Anders


Vera and her cousin Aubrey

No comments: